Influencing Your Audience: Crafting Messages that Motivate Pre-Recorded Webinar
The ability to influence others is a highly sought-after skill in business, because success depends on your ability to build consensus and move people toward your point of view. Having good ideas is not enough, because even good ideas face resistance.
• Do you ever need to convince management that your idea has merit?
• Do you ever find yourself cajoling a colleague into doing you a favor?
• How do you persuade someone you don’t get along with?
Every day, we are called on to influence someone’s opinion, attitude, or belief. Yet, most people know little about persuasion. We don’t learn it in high school and rarely in college. Ask most people to write a persuasive memo, and beyond using please and thank you, they don’t know where to begin.
This webinar explores tactics that social psychologists have found to be successful in triggering certain responses and motivating human behavior. You will learn subtle techniques you can use immediately, even in email, to make your message convincing.
Here are a few of the topics we cover:
• What to do if the real problem is not your message but your credibility
• How to open a message when an audience will not like your idea
• How to hold attention throughout the message and make it persuasive
• How to use three principles of behavioral psychology to motivate people
After purchase, you will be automatically re-directed to the webinar.